All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

13 January 2009

The Polynesian Garden






The Polynesian Garden has been around town for quite sometime and since it is my lovely wifes birthday, figured it would be the perfect place for a semi-romantic evening.

We dressed in our best and off we went to 1700 Falcon Road for our evening meal. (Phone number is: 580-482-2831). The atmosphere I'd consider authentic and as proof, just take a gander at the above photo. Not pictured, was the parking lot. Now most parking lots do look the same. Right? Not this place, you have just got to see it, to believe it!

One is able to order off of a menu or pertake of the buffet. As with most oriental places, chicken, rice, veggies and fish abound. Seafood seemed a bit dry along with the pork. I had requested a cup of green tea and I'm sorry to report, they just didn't have any to offer. Strange since all oriental places seem to never have any green tea. Anyway, my lovely wife had her Dr. Pepper while I had my black cup of coffee. The total cost of the meal was 20 bucks which is about average for 2.

On that ole scale of 5 stars, I'd rate this a good solid 3 while my wife rates it at a 2. The outside of this place we both rate a good solid 5.

Your Altus Mystery Shopper...


No comments:

Post a Comment