All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

21 March 2011

Schoolhouse Collectables

Schoolhouse Collectables
Corner Of Zinn And West 2nd Street
Blair, Oklahoma. 73526
580-563-2854

I returned to Altus, something like 21 or so years ago. I've driven past this little shop, a countless number of times, during all of that time. Each and every time, its always been closed. But lucky me, it just so happened to be open, this past Saturday! (19 Mar 11) Now my wife and myself both, did a double take, and that little ole car of mine, just knew what were were thinking, because it did a quick left turn to head back.

Now we've both seen shops very similar to this, but again, this just isn't your run of the mill, second hand shop nor antique shop. No matter where you walk, no matter where you turn, you will see something that will catch your attention! This is one of them places where time seems to stand still, memories of times past come rushing in and stories begin to be told. Could one, ask for anymore? I think not!

I do highly suggest, you give the owner, Dee Ann Roberts a call, before heading out for a look see. And yes, she is available for appointments.




Video Best Viewed In HD, Full Screen.


Your Altus Mystery Shopper...


No comments:

Post a Comment