All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

15 January 2009

Taco Mayo


The other afternoon, the thought of having a taco hit me real hard. Problem is, if you've been to 1 taco place, then you have been to just about all of em. Right? WRONG!

We have a place that's kinda new called, Taco Mayo and I had never been in this place. With my wife sitting next to me, my stomach acting up, I decided to pull into the parking lot. At first glance after having entered, I had figured that I had somehow made a mistake. This place just didn't look like any taco fast food place but rather had the appearance of a semi-high class eatery. My first comment was, "Oh My God"!

We were greeted by Rene, the manager of Taco Mayo. We spoke just a bit where upon we walked up to the counter and placed our orders. We turned to seat ourselves when I just couldn't help but to note, how clean this place was. Really! I started to look around to my right, up, down and to my left and was totally impressed by everything within my line of sight. Now might I suggest you view the short video before I continue?


The food arrived at our table a short time later and again, I couldn't help but to note, this just isn't like any fast food place I had ever been too. The service was fast, friendly and the food was outstanding. Later, Rene showed us around and he discovered just a few days prior to our visit, something he'd never noticed before. The mens room has a painting of a male hot-pepper and the inside of this same door, has a female hot-pepper. I had asked the reason for this, and he just didn't have an answer to this little mystery. (Maybe you the reader, might have an answer?) And would you believe, the ladies room door was the same, but reversed?

I did some quick checking on the net, and it was found that Taco Mayo can only be located within the borders of Oklahoma. Rene along with his outstanding crew deserve a 5 Star Rating. Oley!




George Lopez At, Jack In The Box



Your Altus Mystery Shopper...


No comments:

Post a Comment