All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

12 December 2009

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant


Lupita's Mexican Restaurant
1501 East Broadway


Ever been out and about, and just by accident, ran across a jewel in the ruff? Well this happened to my best friend and lovely wife and myself just the other evening! We had just arrived back in town, from having taken a short trip to Lawton. Both of us were hungry an looking to my right, I could see a pork chop sitting next to me. When that happens, then you know its time to pull over and feed your face! LOL

The newest place here in town, is located over at the Best Value Motel, and its called Lupita's Mexican Restaurant, 1501 East Broadway. We were greeted in a very friendly manner and once seated, was served a bowl of chips that came with salsa and warmed cheese. The corn chips were fresh and crispy, while both the salsa and cheese dip, were flavorful. Being tired as we were, I had decided to take a few pictures. Yes, I do carry at least one camera, around with me at all times.

After having placed our orders, I went about taking a few pictures. The results can be seen below. BTW, this will be a first for me, because this video will be in HD!



Shortly after having seated ourselves from our short tour, we were greeted by our outstanding meals! As mentioned before, the secret to any eatery, is the person back in the kitchen. Right? Well meet Norma! She knows her way about and offers one heck of a plate. So if your of the mind to dine out? Why not try Lupita's, and don't forget to thank Norma.

Now on that ole scale of 1 to 5? Everything appeared to be clean and well maintained. Even the restrooms were clean with everything in place. The service, quality of the food just rates Lupita's a strong 5. Can you say, Ole!?


Your Altus Mystery Shopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment