All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

14 January 2009

How To Double Your Gas Mileage


When I had first spotted this little video, needless to say I did have my doubts. After much thought, I decided to give it a try. View this video then read what my results were.





I've been driving a little ole 1996 Geo Tracker for a couple of years now, and figured that making a few little changes, just wouldn't cause that much harm. I performed everything within the above video with the exception of turning off the engine. My car went from 19.5 miles per gallon to a staggering 35.2 miles per gallon! Regardless of the amount it costs to fill your tank, it does pay to make a few minor changes to your wheels!

Your Altus Mystery Shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment