All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

07 April 2010

This & That

Nothing But Bargains!


Meet Wayne Croft! I've know Wayne for as long as I've been back in Altus. I do believe that Wayne and his lovely wife Pat, are fixtures here in Altus. Its outstanding people, just like these who make Altus what it is today. A town where you know your neighbor not only by sight, but also by name.

Wayne kinda retired from the business world, but found sitting watching television, just wasn't for him. So, he decided to start another small business venture called, This & That. He is located at, 703 South Main Street and only offers some of the best used furniture around. You'll find that he isn't over priced and just loves to dicker with his friends. Note here, he considers everyone in Altus, as his friend and neighbor. So just feel free to dicker upon something that catches your eye, or, just sit and enjoy some of his stories over a cup of hot coffee. Believe me, Wayne is a one of a kind fella, you'll never soon forget!





Your Altus Mystery Shopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment