All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

16 April 2010

Was It Only 15 Years Ago?


This is my first image, of the Oklahoma City bombing, which occurred upon the 19th of April, 1995. Could it have been, 15 years ago that this tragic event changed the lives of so many?

This is considered the first American Terror Strike upon our shores. And to think, it was an American that brought not only this state, but country to its knees! Instead of pouring my own personal feelings and thoughts out to you, I feel it more befitting to bring a couple of news items to your attention. The first video, will be Terror Hits Home, aired on the 29 of April, 1995. The second video, will be a Walking Tour of the Oklahoma City Memorial.





My greatest fear is that events which took place, will soon be overshadowed by current events.

No comments:

Post a Comment