All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

19 April 2009

J & K Supper Buffet



As noted below, both my lovely wife and myself headed over to the J & K Supper Buffet for our evening meal. Although its not mentioned, I take it that J & K must mean, Japanese & Korean. Located at 1400 North Main Street and the phone number is, 580-480-1400.

Before I go into any further details, why not view the following video first?




Entering what was once known as the Furr's Family Restaurant, your greeted and shown to a table or a booth. Your asked for the type of drinks you'd like to have, and here I must warn you, the hostess speaks very little English and understands even less.

Once you've order your refreshments, its off to the buffet you go! You'll find a wide selection of oriental items to pick and choose from. By choice, I'll try to get just alittle bit of everything. But, any new items being serverd, I'll try first. Must admit, it all tastes great!

After arriving back at your table/booth, you'll note your refreshments will be waiting for you. My wife will almost always order, a Dr. Pepper with no ice and in turn, I'll have ordered a black cup of coffee. The Dr. Pepper was full of ice and the coffee was not only instant, but it also had cream and sugar sitting next to it. (Note: The coffee was only luke-warm.) Now we all make mistakes and heck folks, I'll admit that I've even made a few too. But I figure if your going to be working among the American public, then you should at least be able to understand enough English, to get a simple order right.

Restrooms were found to be clean and orderly. The overall general presentation of the food items was good. You'll find the price is slightly lower here then at many other buffet's located in and about town. Our meal with tax included came to just over 12 bucks.

On that ole scale of 1 to 5, then we'd have to rate it at a good solid 4.


Your Altus Mystery Shopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment