All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

11 April 2009

Our First...




American Flag Flying Over Wal-Mart Early This Morning.


Today marks our First Wedding Anniversary. We slept until we couldn't sleep anymore. (Of course, we also had a few close encounters too.) While my beautiful bestfriend, lover and wife was fast asleep, I ran over to a local flower shop and picked up what I believe to be, a beautiful flower arrangement. Couldn't believe this small gift of love, would have cost so darned much! But you know, it was well worth every penny spent.




We later went out for a short drive, then it was off to a local eatery called, J&K for a oriental dinner. After the better part of a hour had passed, we left heading over to our local reservoir where we took a number of photos of whatever passed before us.

As you can very well see, it was a very slow and enjoyable day. Fact is, it couldn't have been better, even if I had tried.

Your Altus Mystery Shopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment