All Photos Appearing Above, Will Be Of Altus Or The Surrounding Area.

http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/img5/h-lines2/l003.gif

What's it like, living in Altus, Oklahoma? Well it's very much like any other larger city or town, with the same set of problems but on a much smaller scale. Believe me, I won't go candy coating anything here. When I seek a service be it for whatever reason, I will make a note of it, for all to see. What you see is what you get. Just consider me, Your Altus Mystery Shopper. Please Note: No Discounts Or Freebies Are Given Nor Accepted By This, Your Altus Mystery Shopper!

Click here for a free hit counter!
Click for free hit counter



YoWindow.com
Forecast by NWS



OklaTravelNet

Discover Altus / Realtor Info

19 February 2010

Google/Blogger Malfunction


My understanding is, Google has placed a blocker upon most if not all videos, that have been uploaded directly to Blogger, which contain a mp3 file. Needless to say, I will soon use another video host. I'm so sorry for the added inconvenience this might have caused you. Its not your nor my fault this has occurred, but rather the fault of our host, Google. The reasoning behind this censorship, is at this time, totally unknown. Sorry to say, repeated attempts to contct them, has ended up in failure.





Your Altus Mystery Shopper...


No comments:

Post a Comment